The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation recently announced a call for innovative ideas in five challenges spanning the following areas:
- malnutrition and food accessibility
- disease surveillance technologies for crops in low income countries
- innovations in immunization data management systems
- data analysis and modeling approaches to create cost-effective solutions for maternal and child health improvement
- research on sources of Campylobacter infections and its transmission dynamics to understand its growing threat among children in vulnerable communities.
Learn more about the challenges.