Who are we
GlobalPDX is a consortium of Oregon based international development organizations whose aim is to increase the effectiveness and impact of our members through networking, training, collaboration, coordinated research and mentorship.
Who should join us
GlobalPDX is open to nonprofits, social enterprises, businesses, not-for-profit corporations, and donors of any size, working in any sector, as well as to academia and individuals who are keen to build up Oregon's international development community.
We provide resources for:
- Small INGOs & social enterprises: Promotion to the community and funders, independent validation of impact, training and shared resources, networking with other organizations, and filling of job positions.
- Large INGOs: GlobalPDX will promote your organization, help recruit talented Fellows and employees, connect you to academic institutions. We will promote high value partnerships with other members on proposals.
- Academic institutions: GlobalPDX is committed to enabling academic programs to connect with practitioners in the field. In addition, we promote your brand, help publicize your research, and help place your students into fellowships and internships.
- Businesses: Direct and curated access to organizations to sponsor. Promotion of your brand to socially conscience and internationally minded groups.
- Foundations/Funders: Foster partnerships, become a thought-leader in the field, and support meaningful international development projects. GlobalPDX helps ensure that you are supporting meaningful and impactful projects and partners.