Devex is a media platform for the development community, a social enterprise working to help the aid and development community do more good for more people, and the largest provider of recruitment and business development services for global development.
There are many ways to get involved in GPSEN! Consider becoming a fellow, intern, volunteer, committee or working group member to make a difference. Credit and non-credit opportunities are available for internships. Contact James Reed for the Fellows program and Kim Smith for internships. Current openings include:
- GPSEN Fellows. Open to graduate students and professionals with particular research interests and skills. Fellows are part of our Think Tank.
- Social Media Intern. Join our outreach team and help share GPSEN’s story.
- Website Intern. Help manage GPSEN’s website, with bi-weekly updates of events and resources from our newsletter. Must have some WordPress experience.
- Development & Grant Writing. Help build GPSEN’s capacity and your skills by helping our Development Committee identify and write grant applications.
- Create your own position! Have a skill you would like to apply and develop? Let’s talk about how we can support each other.
Mercy Corps believes secure, productive and just societies emerge when the private, public, and civil society sectors are able to interact with accountability, inclusive participation and mechanisms for peaceful change.