- This event has passed.
Board Bright: NAO’s Quarterly Board Fundamentals Training
07/20/2021 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm$50
Jenn Clemo, Director of Nonprofit Leadership & Resources, NAO
In this 90-minute webinar, participants will learn about the fundamentals of nonprofit governance and gain an understanding of the board’s role in the management of the organization. This quarterly learning opportunity is designed for emerging and seasoned board members alike, and anyone else looking for a governance refresh!
- Review the roles of the individual and the board as a collective.
- Outline board responsibilities related to areas such as fundraising and fiscal health.
- Summarize the rights and limited liability protections afforded to board members.
- Examine the typical structure of the board, including officer positions and key policies.
- Discuss board management basics for a well-functioning board.
Please note that a recording of this webinar will be sent to registrants after the event.