- This event has passed.
Early bird registration deadline for Professional Certificate in Nonprofit Program Evaluation (not hosted by GlobalPDX)
06/29/2018 - 06/30/2018
Portland State University’s Nonprofit Institute is again offering its Professional Certificate in Nonprofit Program Evaluation.
This 9-month program is for individuals who are working in a nonprofit or community-based organization – those who are new to program evaluation are welcome! During the course of the program, you will design and implement an evaluation for your organization. You’ll be supported along the way with expert instruction and hands-on, personalized support outside of class.
In 2018, we are seeking students who are interested in our Measuring Equity Learning Community. If your nonprofit or community-based organization is asking questions like:
- How well is our program meeting the needs of our community?
- How well do our programs work to close gaps in health, education, or social disparities?
- Is our organization’s equity plan achieving the goals we intended?
- Do our organization’s board, staff, and volunteers reflect our community?
- How do we measure social justice outcomes?
…then the Measuring Equity Learning Community is for you! In this cohort, the primary focus will be on helping your organization evaluate its goals related to equity, diversity, and inclusion. Participants who complete the program will be awarded a Professional Certificate in Nonprofit Program Evaluation.
- Seven full-day workshops at PSU between October 2018 – June 2019 (lunch provided)
- Personalized coaching sessions and additional 1:1 support between workshops
- Guides and materials included
- Instructors and coaches who are skilled community practitioners
The Nonprofit Institute is now accepting applications for the Fall 2018 cohort.
Enrollment in the Measuring Equity Learning Community is limited to 15 students, and our early bird discount ends June 30th, so don’t delay!
*This event is not hosted by GlobalPDX.