- This event has passed.
GlobalPDX Lunch & Learn: 100 Days of the Biden Administration
April 30, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Sarah Farnsworth (formerly of USAID, the Departments of Defense, and State) takes us on a deep analytical dive into the first 100 days of the Biden Presidency. Join us as Sarah explores the following through her lens as a long-time D.C. insider:
- Clear trends tie domestic policy to international development goals and objectives. Examples include:
- Addressing the Covid pandemic
- Addressing climate change
- Addressing migration on the southern border
- Recommitment to acknowledging the role of USAID as the third solid equal leg with diplomacy and defense. Things to watch for:
- Independence of USAID
- Reauthorization bills
- Is a new reorganization in play?
Sarah has worked with a wide range of U.S. government and non-governmental organizational including the White House, U.S. Departments of State, Defense, Interior, Agriculture and Heath and Human Services as well as the U.S. House of Representatives and U.S. Senate and the private sector.
This event is free for GlobalPDX Members.
To access your Member Discount Code, login to the GlobalPDX Member Portal.