ShiftED Camp: Launch a Career You Love
January 24 - January 28Free
Calling all mission-driven hustlers, career changers and those who want to find their purpose, passion and make an impact.
Join us for a weeklong camp to gain the skills and knowledge that will enable you to fulfill your mission without burning out. The first step to doing work that matters is identifying what ignites passion, purpose, and satisfaction in your career and in you. If you don’t have answers right away, you’re not alone. We often don’t have the time, tools, or guidance to find a clear answer. Finding work that really matters requires — well — work.
Refocus and take actionable steps towards a fulfilling career path. Throughout the week, we’ll walk you through inspiring sessions designed to bring excitement and impact to your professional journey.
Join our experts and uncover the work that matters to you!
SCHEDULE in Central Standard Time
Monday, January 24
- 11 am – 12 pm CST – Hitting the Reset Button on Your Career
- 4 – 5 pm CST – Creating the Ultimate Resume for Career Changers
Tuesday, January 25
- 11 am – 12 pm CST – Funding a Career Change – Scholarships, ISAs and More
- 4 – 5 pm CST – Is UX Design the Right Career for Me?
Wednesday, January 26
- 11 am – 12 pm CST – Future-Proof Your Career: Breaking into Data
Thursday, January 27
- 11 am – 12 pm CST – Creating an Effective LinkedIn Profile
- 4 – 5 pm CST – Leveraging Transferable Skills for Career Changers
Friday, January 28
- 11 am – 12 pm CST – AMA with Software Engineers