Website Alliance for Children Everywhere
ACE helps Zambian moms and caregivers to raise SAFE KIDS, grow STRONG families, and build SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITIES.
About Alliance for Children Everywhere
Alliance for Children Everywhere (ACE) is a faith-based nonprofit organization that helps Zambian mothers and caregivers raise safe kids, grow strong families, and build sustainable communities. Our U.S.-based team supports Zambian-led programs as ACE Zambia, an internationally recognized leader in family-based programs and child welfare within Southern Africa. We also provide consulting services in Southern Africa as ACE Transition Partners for institutions seeking to transition to family-based care.
About the Vice President of Operations & Development
Reporting directly to the CEO, the VP of Operations & Development will lead the ACEUS team in day-to-day operations and fundraising efforts. Working with the CEO and Director of Operations, this person will be the lead on the Operations side. These areas include HR, financials, board management and strategy for the organization. On the Development side, this person, coordinating with the CEO and the Director of Development, will have oversight on all fundraising efforts for ACE. This includes cultivating and managing a portfolio of major donors, oversight of all ACE communications, annual campaigns and grant assistance as needed.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing the Human Resources department including staff oversight, team building and spiritual resourcing. Working with the CEO and DO.
- Helping to generate and monitor the annual ACEUS budget. Working with the CEO, DO and accountant to make sure ACE remains on budget – meeting income goals and not exceeding spending.
- Working with the CEO to manage and cultivate the ACEUS Board of Directors. Attending and prepping for 4 annual meetings.
- Envisioning and implementing a short and long-term vision for ACEUS. Working with the CEO and other team members to come up with a 3-year plan and beyond for the organization.
- Direct reports for this department will be the Director of Operations & Director of Development
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.