Become a Member
GlobalPDX members work in well over 100 countries in diverse fields such as health care, disaster response, economic development, energy infrastructure, improved cookstoves, water delivery, and women’s empowerment. Our members are at the cutting edge of international development program delivery, research and technology. Read about member activities on the News page.
When you join GlobalPDX, as an individual or an organization you will have access to a range of resources and opportunities available to all no matter the type or size of your organization, or level of individual experience. For example...
- Small INGOs & social enterprises: Promotion to the community and funders, training and shared resources, networking with other organizations, and advertising job, internship or volunteer positions.
- Large INGOs: GlobalPDX will promote your organization, help recruit talented Fellows and employees, and connect you to academic institutions. We will promote high value partnerships with other members on proposals.
- Academic institutions: GlobalPDX is committed to enabling academic programs to connect with practitioners in the field. In addition, we promote your institution, help publicize your research, and assist in placing your students into fellowships and internships.
- Businesses: Direct access to organizations to partner with or sponsor. Promotion of your brand to socially conscience and internationally minded groups.
- Foundations/Funders: Foster partnerships, become a thought-leader in the field, and support meaningful international development projects. GlobalPDX can help ensure that you are supporting meaningful and impactful projects and partners.
In February 2018, GlobalPDX will be launching an updated membership model. Stay tuned for details on the roll-out. Until that time, we will not be accepting new members. If you wish to be notified when member enrollment has opened, please email [email protected]