Virtual 5K Race "For the Children"
"For the Children" with Banyan Tree Clinics is a fundraiser to raise awareness of the lack of basic health and nutritional resources that are impacting the future of Cambodia. Banyan Tree Clinics is dedicated to improving health for rural Cambodians. Help us raise funds to create global health interventions by joining us on October 15th, at 9 am!
2022 Annual GlobalPDX Conference
Our 5th Annual Conference brings together 200+ Oregon-based professionals to connect, share, and grow - inspiring new ideas, igniting collaborations, and creating lasting global impact.
Local professionals from every field of world betterment will explore the next global disruption of our time. This full-day event hosts expert speakers, networking opportunities, and curated panels—convening the prominent changemakers of Oregon.
A Bridge to Change Benefit Event
It has been 3 long years since our last in-person event.
Join Health Bridges and Casa Zoraya, one of Portland’s premier Peruvian restaurants, for an event to remember - an evening of food, fun, and fellowship!
Join a community that cares:
In 1996 Irene Tinker began "Dev Drinks", an informal global development group in her home. It was in these meetings, over micro brews and shared philosophy, that GlobalPDX was born. In 2012 Green Empowerment helped transform these informal gatherings into strategic networking events for the global development community. In 2017 Portland State University took GlobalPDX to the next level by developing a framework for GlobalPDX to support local academic pursuits and organizations around Oregon. Ever since GlobalPDX has focused on elevating the impact of globally conscious organizations and amplifying the voices of the passionate individuals of Portland.
A big thanks to our founding Steering Committee Member Organizations who continue to guide the development of GlobalPDX.
Whether your organization has one employee or 1000, you identify as a start-up or a seasoned organization, or are seeking a new network, we have something for you...
- Small INGOs & social enterprises | Promotion to the community and funders, training and shared resources, networking with other organizations, and advertising job, internship or volunteer positions.
- Large INGOs | GlobalPDX will promote your organization, help recruit talented Fellows and employees, and connect you to academic institutions. We will promote high value partnerships with other members on proposals.
- Academic institutions | GlobalPDX is committed to enabling academic programs to connect with practitioners in the field. In addition, we promote your institution, help publicize your research, and assist in placing your students into fellowships and internships.
- Businesses & BCorps Organizations | Direct access to organizations to partner with or sponsor. Promotion of your brand to socially conscience and internationally minded groups.
- Foundations & Funders | Foster partnerships, become a thought-leader in the field, and support meaningful international development projects. GlobalPDX can help ensure that you are supporting meaningful and impactful projects and partners.