GlobalPDX Working Groups are customizable collectives within our broader community.
GlobalPDX Members can create a Working Group around a topic, to confront a challenge, or based on professional similarities.
Working Group Facilitation
- GlobalPDX gathers similarly minded people together by publicizing Working Groups across our channels
- We share your successes and Group-developed thought leadership with the GlobalPDX Community
- We host your group's resources on the GlobalPDX website (publicly or privately)
- GlobalPDX is available for note taking, or to assist with facilitation of meetings upon request
- We coordinate with each Working Group’s point-person to ensure that meetings continue at scheduled intervals
The Working Group Recipe for Success
- Group Members collaborate on agreeing to the date and time of their meetings
- Members decide the location of their own meetings
- Each Group will select a “point person” who will be the main contact with GlobalPDX
- To ensure a sense of inclusion and understanding within the Group, members decide on ground rules such as:
- Are the meetings confidential, or open for outside discussion?
- What Rules of Trust will enhance your group?
- How can new folks join, and what is our ideal Group size?
With any questions, or to begin a working group, please contact us directly at [email protected]